100% Heirloom Vegetable Seed Bucket / Non-GMO / Non-Hybrid / Open Pollinated (by Heaven's Harvest)
Regular price $175.00 Sale price$159.99 Save $15.01
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 3rd Party Lab Proven Performance
- Researched by loved ones, to protect loved ones
This bucket contains 39 different varieties of hand-selected non-hybrid, non-GMO, open-pollinated vegetable seeds. With up to a 10 year shelf life, these seeds will be the ultimate tool in your preparedness kit. All 39 varieties of seed have been hand-selected and packaged in its own mylar foil bag, and each kit contains more than 4,500 Heirloom Seeds!
What's included in this bucket?
|Beet||Detroit Dark Red||.06oz||125|
|Rutabaga||American Purple Top||.02oz||122|
|Broccoli||Green Sprouting Calabrese||.02oz||107|
|Brussel Sprouts||Long Island Improved||.013oz||117|
|Bush Bean||Golden Wax||.742oz||90|
|Bush Bean||Blue Lake 274||.902oz||85|
|Cabbage||Early Jersey Wakefield||.02oz||100|
|Cantaloupe||Jumbo Hales Best||.10oz||96|
|Carrot||Chantenay Red Cored||.020oz||250|
|Cauliflower||Snowball Y Improved||.2oz||125|
|Celery||Tall Utah 52-72 Improved||.07oz||200|
|Cucumber||Poinsett 76 (slicing)||.058oz||65|
|Kale||Dwarf Blue Curled Scotch||.02oz||158|
|Lima Bean||King Of The Garden||3.07oz||103|
|Onion||Sweet Spanish Yellow||.012oz||140|
|Radish||Early Scarlet Globe||.032oz||139|
|Squash||Golden Summer Crookneck||.22oz||93|
|Sweet corn||Golden Bantam||.866oz||97|
|Tomato||Red Cherry Large||.02oz||115|
|Turnip||Purple Top White Globe||.15oz||180|
Additional Product Details
- This kit represents a $1,500 value if purchased from your local hardware store.
- Most seeds sold today do not have the ability to reproduce. This kit contains only 100% heirloom vegetable survival seeds that can reproduce and have stood the test of time.
- 39 different varieties of non-GMO, non-hybrid, open pollinated heirloom vegetable survival seeds.
- Each variety individually packaged in its own UV radiation-resistant mylar foil bag.
- Approximately 4,700 individual survival seeds, almost 2 lbs worth.
- Each kit comes stored in its own weather-proof, hard sided, polycarbonate case.
- Enough survival seed to plant a 3 acre garden!
- Can be used for barter or trade and could be worth their weight in gold in a survival situation.
- Kit can be divided amongst family members.
- Enough survival seed that if you lose a crop you will have plenty left over to plant again.
- Packets are resealable so you can begin to use them today.