Entree Emergency Survival Food [72 Servings] by Heaven's Harvest
- 3rd Party Lab Proven Performance
- Researched by loved ones, to protect loved ones
The Heaven's Harvest Survival Entrèe Bucket should be the foundation or building blocks of your food storage. This bucket is packed with 72 servings of nutritious, healthy, calorie-packed Entrèes; which will make up the main courses of your daily meal plan.
Only $2.49 per serving
12 Entrees Varieties - 72 Entree Servings
- Stroganoff - 1 Pouch; 6 Servings.
- Pasta Alfredo - 1 Pouch; 6 Servings.
- Mac n Cheese - 1 Pouch; 6 Servings.
- Corn Chowder - 1 Pouch; 6 Servings.
- Enchilada, Beans & Rice - 1 Pouch; 6 Servings.
- Loaded Baked Potato Casserole - 1 Pouch; 6 Servings.
- Pasta Primavera - 1 Pouch; 6 Servings.
- Chili Mac - 1 Pouch; 6 Servings.
- Cheddar Broccoli Soup - 1 Pouch; 6 Servings.
- Cheesy Potato Soup - 1 Pouch; 6 Servings.
- Chicken & Rice Soup - 1 Pouch; 6 Servings.
- Hawaiian Sweet n Sour - 1 Pouch; 6 Servings.
- 25 year shelf life.
- 15,720 Calories.
- 12 Entrees Varieties.
- 72 hardy servings of Entrèes.
- NO cereals.
- NO drink mixes.
- All servings are freeze-dried.
- Each food variety is sealed individually in Mylar pouches.
- One 4 gallon stackable bucket with handles for convenient storage or transportation in an emergency situation.
- Bucket Dimensions are 11" x 11" x 14".
- Total weight of bucket is approximately 11 pounds.
- All food is NON-GMO and made in the USA!
The Survival Entrèe Bucket is NOT A Complete Month's Worth of Food. The Survival Entrèe Bucket must be paired with a Breakfast Bucket & a Protein Booster Bucket to provide enough calories for one adult for 1 month. For a Complete Months Worth of Food, see our 1 Month Survival Combo Kit.
On average, each specific serving requires approximately 1 cup of water.
Using hot water hurries up the reconstitution process, but it is not required. Heaven's Harvest foods can be prepared with any temperature of water, but will re-hydrate sooner with hot water - approximately 15 minutes.
Simply open the pouch of food, remove the oxygen absorber, add water, allow time to re-hydrate and serve.
Specific instructions can be found on the back of each pouch.